Sarah and I are still reminiscing about our time in France earlier this year, the thing we miss most (apart from all the great friends we made) is the delicious food!
We’ve been searching for local suppliers of all things French, Sarah wrote an article on some that we’ve found HERE.
We thought we’d pop together a French inspired hamper and give it away to one of our Facebook friends, so we’ve set up a little competition, and all you have to do to enter is fill out a form… Simple!
The hamper is valued at over $40 and contains:
- Bonne Mamon Conserve 30 g (mixed assortment)
- Le Domaine d’Agthe Terrine de Faison aux Raisins 65 g (Pheasant pate with raisins)
- Le Domaine d’Agthe Terrine de Campagne 65 g (Pork pate)
- Valette Les Rillettes pur Canard 180g
- A French cheese (style to be confirmed)
Enter HERE, Bonne Chance!