When you buy your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from the store, or have it delivered to your door by us! We want you to really enjoy it at its best, so here are a few things to help you do just that… Believe us when we say you’ll taste the difference!
- Let it rest a while… It has had a journey let it put it’s feet up… Our hand-picked premium Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has a Stelvin Lux Screwcap, so you don’t need to lie it on its side you can store it any way you want. However, if you’re not planning to drink it straight away avoid light, vibration, and temperature fluctuation (store between 10 and 16°C (50 and 61°F).
- Chill out… Chilling our Fairbourne Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc to serve between 14 and 16°C (52 and 61°F) will delight your taste buds!
- Pick your vessel carefully… Remember not all wine glasses are created equally. When selecting your glassware it’s important to consider that glass shape can provide a unique experience for drinking your wine. Check out an earlier blog post with more information on this.
- Remember the importance of the 5 S’s… See, Swirl, Smell, Sip and Savour, check our Russell’s wine tasting tips here.
- Enjoy your food… Our blog is chock a block full of delicious recipes that are great matches for our Fairbourne Sauvignon Blanc, as a general rule of thumb fresh oysters, steamed mussels and salmon pair beautifully with Fairbourne.
Cheers! Bottoms Up! Salute! Santé! – Russell & Sarah.